The Prodigy Plus brings together the latest in solid-state detector technology and Leeman Labs' advanced high dispersion Echelle spectrometer to provide the most powerful ICP available today. Prodigy Plus provides superb resolution, stability and detection limits for reliable results.
Prodigy Plus provides all the capability needed in an ICP. From the most basic application to the most complex research task, Prodigy Plus delivers results. A wide variety of optional features are also available that are guaranteed to even further enhance the capabilities of any organic analysis laboratory.
Prodigy Plus offers many key benefits compared to other ICPs currently available:
- Large format, CMOS based, Advanced Solid State Array Detector
- Full Frame Imaging captures entire ICP Spectrum at once
- Full wavelength coverage; 165 - 1100 nm (135 - 1100 nm with Halogen)
- 800 mm, Low Stray Light Optics
- Axial, Radial and Dual View
- Application Specific Sample Introduction Systems
- Twist-n-Lock Sample Introduction
- Built-in Scheduled Maintenance Monitor