The Lotix TOC Combustion analyzer, using a new Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector, is designed to accurately measure carbon content in aqueous matrices down to the ppb level. The addition of the LSS Boat accessory extends the Lotix capability to measure carbon content in even more demanding matrices such as soils, sludges, sediments, particulate-laden liquids and hard-to-oxidize samples.
TOC users from around the globe requested an instrument that meets the following criteria: simplicity, performance, and durability. Lotix is the ultimate solution for waste water, drinking and surface water, ground water, sea water, and other hard to oxidize matrices with an economical price to fit any budget.
Lotix capabilities can be further extended through the use of the high temperature combustion LSS Boat module. This allows switching between liquids and solids analysis in a matter of minutes and provides accurate measurement of carbon content in a variety of difficult matrices, including soils, sludges, sediments, particulate-laden liquids and hard-to-oxidize samples.
Features and Benefits of the Lotix:
- NO syringe drives or 7-port valves!
- Ability to run 0-20,000 ppm with a single 0.5 mL injection volume virtually eliminating the need for multiple calibration curves
- Totally NEW and highly sensitive flow through Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector
- Easy to use software requiring < minute to set up a calibration curve
- Simple design ensures virtually any component can be accessed in minutes, and with the furnace located in the front, combustion tube maintenance is a snap!
- Real time viewing of analytical data and printing of completed sample reports while instrument is running
- Easy scheduling of priority samples
- Ability to EXPORT to CSV or PDF and IMPORT from CSV files
The LSS Boat Module is an ideal add-on to the Lotix Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzer. It uses high-temperature combustion to accurately measure carbon content in a variety of matrices: soils, sludges, sediments, particulate-laden liquids and hard-to-oxidize samples.
Compact and simple, the LSS Boat is designed to work with the Lotix, making it the ultimate solution for all of your TOC needs both liquid and solid for years of operation with an economical price to fit any budget.
LSS Boat data sheet
Features and Benefits:
- Automated sample delivery into furnace via software
- Low cost of ownership
- Up to 1 gram sample size giving you a wide analytical range
- Ability to switch back and forth between liquids and solids within minutes
- Analysis of 1 gram samples with up to 20mg carbon content can reduce errors associated with using small sample sizes
- TC measurement range: 0.1 mg - 20 mg carbon