Tekmar’s newest addition to the TOC analyzer product line, the Torch, utilizes a patent pending Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) for the analysis of TOC/TN using high temperature combustion.
The Torch Analyzer contains a built in autosampler with three vial rack choices and PC driven control. This features automated calibration and Intellidilution which automatically dilutes over-range samples to within the working calibration range. Maintenance is simplified by design allowing easy access to all areas of the unit. All of these features and competitive price positioning make this system ideal in keeping costs down and maintaining productivity in the laboratory.
- Built-in benchmark diagnostic check - including leak check
- Ability to program and store furnace temperatures to accommodate various methods
- Static Pressure Concentration Technology (patent pending)
- Intellidilution feature automatically detects samples that have exceeded the selected calibration range and dilutes it to fall within the selected range
- Multiple pre-set application ranges for analytical requirement
- Auto-calibration eliminates the need for manual standard preparation
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 50ppb to 30,000ppm
- Nitrogen 50ppb to 2,000ppm
- Simultaneous analysis for Carbon and Nitrogen
- Easy access for maintenance of combustion tube
- Improved catalyst
- Built-in autosampler
- Increased throughput with ASM Sparge
- Mass Flow Controller
- Optional vial mixing capabilities
- Optional TN Module
The LSS Boat Module is an ideal add-on to the Lotix Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzer. It uses high-temperature combustion to accurately measure carbon content in a variety of matrices: soils, sludges, sediments, particulate-laden liquids and hard-to-oxidize samples.
Compact and simple, the LSS Boat is designed to work with the Lotix, making it the ultimate solution for all of your TOC needs both liquid and solid for years of operation with an economical price to fit any budget.
LSS Boat data sheet
Features and Benefits:
- Automated sample delivery into furnace via software
- Low cost of ownership
- Up to 1 gram sample size giving you a wide analytical range
- Ability to switch back and forth between liquids and solids within minutes
- Analysis of 1 gram samples with up to 20mg carbon content can reduce errors associated with using small sample sizes
- TC measurement range: 0.1 mg - 20 mg carbon